The Beginning of LEVEL UP by Zuri

Hey, Diary. I don’t know why I’m making a digital diary. I mean, it would be so easy to get hacked and the hacker turning this diary into a book or something.  But since I have started typing in it,  I might as well continue. So…my name is Kylie, I am 11 years old, I go to Chestnut private middle school in Chicago, and if I could describe myself in one word, it would have to be Gamer. Yes, yes, I know I made the gamer thing purple. That’s because purple is my favorite color. But back to me being a gamer: I have been gaming before I could talk. After I could talk, I became a really good player. But in the past year or so, I have become a pro. Like, PRO. But I couldn’t have done it without my gaming friends, Sydney and Kyle. We all call ourselves The Gaming Trio. We are so close that I let them on my CoolTube channel sometimes. That’s right Diary, I have an awesome CoolTube channel. It only has about 10 subscribers, though. Come to think of it, CoolTube has not been the most popular lately. But nevermind. I was getting a little sidetracked, so back to the point. I have a mom, a dad, and a sister. Her name is Rebecca, and she is the most annoying person on the planet earth (I have to say earth because there are so many planets like Akarath, Mensafo, and Cokakoe in video games)! But I do love her anyway. That’s everything about me, I guess.