Heidi’s Free Write

Do You Know Me?…

I wonder if I met you before, have you met me? Everyone tells me that they know me or that I look familiar, and the crazy thing about that is everyone who says that, to me I don’t remember meeting! But then one day someone told me something I didn’t know about my past because of a insedit, a big one.

Hi, my name is Lincoln Parma. I am eleven years old. I have brown hair, brown eyes, white skin, and I love Batman. My best friend’s name is Alfred isn’t that cool! Well he isn’t really my best friend. He’s a kid in my class that doesn’t know I tell everyone he’s my best friend, but you still think it’s cool right? Never mind that lets just get to the story.

One day I was eating a meatball sub (my favorite). It was a nice day then it started to rain, the smell of flowers in my nose then it turned into a dead fish smell, the sound of birds chirping into screaming rats. Then when I saw her, she was the one that was going to tell me my past but me and her didn’t know it yet, she had dark skin, blue eyes, curly brown hair, and was wearing jeans a dark green shirt with a flannel and white sneakers.

So without thinking I walked up to her and said “Who are you?” seeing that she was surprised that I said something to her she said “Nikki Harding, who are you?” then I said “Batman, oh sorry not Batman my name is Lincoln Clymo” I could tell she was confused, but then she said another thing “Come with me” so without thinking about what my parents told me about following strangers she led me to a bus stop then out of nowhere she stopped then I saw what she saw a man but why did she stop just because she saw a man, after the man left she said these weird words like one of those villains that have secret language, but then

there was this weird glow and then boom we were in a different place it felt and smelled like a place you knew and loved but while I was going through mixed emotions I just said what I had to say “Who are you really were am I who am I!” Then the girl looked me straight in the eyes and said “You are not what you think, I am a WP9O and you are a KHLIMO I don’t know who you are but I do know people want to hurt you and me if you come with me I can take you to a safe place.” “What about my parents and family!” I said then Nikki said “You are putting them in danger by being with them then I said “What if they come looking for me and can’t find me?” 

The next day me and Nikki were walking though this garden that looked like out of a fairytale and she did that stopping thing again where she stopped for no reason but then she started to talk to me and said “Do you know who you are?” So I said “I am a “KHLIMO”.” Then she raised her voice a little and said “I was born on a different planet then I was sent to “TSZ” so I couldn’t be hurt. Who are you?!” Then I said “I don’t know my past but you sort of have that superman vibe because you were born on a different planet right?” next she said to shut up so I did and we kept walking.

Then we found a place to sleep for the night in a cave it wasn’t comfy but I managed to use a rock as a pillow then the next morning I saw Nikki saying those weird words